Join our team and advance your career in metal fabrication machinery sales! We are a leading provider of high-quality metal fabrication solutions and are looking for dynamic, driven individuals to join our team. As a sales professional with us, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced equipment and technology in the industry, as well as receive ongoing training and support to help you succeed. If you are passionate about sales and have a background in metal fabrication, we want to hear from you! Apply now and take the next step in your career with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Territory Sales Representative to join our team on a 1099 basis. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to drive revenue growth in your assigned territory.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet or exceed revenue goals in your assigned territory
- Identify and target potential new customers, as well as maintain relationships with existing clients
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities and generate leads through networking, cold-calling, and other methods
- Negotiate contracts and close deals with potential customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and deliver effective sales presentations and proposals
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and provide regular reports on sales progress and challenges
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role, with a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
- Knowledge of the local market and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field (preferred)
As a 1099 employee, you will be responsible for your own taxes and benefits. This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is looking for flexibility and the ability to control their own schedule.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our customer service team as an e-commerce customer service representative. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers via email, phone, and chat. You will answer customer inquiries, resolve customer issues, and assist with product returns and exchanges.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, phone, and chat in a timely and professional manner
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide solutions
- Assist with product returns and exchanges
- Process orders and handle payment issues
- Escalate customer complaints and issues to the appropriate team
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Previous experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proficiency with computers and basic office software
- Knowledge of e-commerce and online shopping platforms
If you are customer-service oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.